CLIMB is proud to support the Symposium “Resolving Microbial Communities at Strain-Level Resolution” . The event will take place this summer at the University of Exeter Cornwall Campus (Penryn, UK), from August 28 to 31.
CLIMB fellow Chris Quince, from Warwick University, will be one of the speaker.
The main focus of the meeting will be genome-resolved metagenomics, and the opportunities and pitfalls it brings into microbiology.
- Rachel Whitaker – School of MCB, Univeristy of Illinois
- Jesse Shapiro – Université de Montréal
- Michiel Vos – Medical School, University of Exeter
- A. Murat Eren (Meren) – University of Chicago
- Tom O. Delmont – University of Chicago
- Chris Quince – University of Warwick
The number of attendees is limited and registration is required.
For more information visit the Symposium website.